miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Traveler 1 189

1 180 miles an elapsed since I left home, I saw an email from my father asking if you'll go to Mass with my sister, has been 20 years since she died the first and only time I saw my father cry, my mother I go into a depression over 2 years in which not even recognize me, an era in which the books were my only company awakening my imagination largely. It was not all that bad, seek refuge in religion as my grandmother recommended it but found nothing but myths and legends in a book that was very heavy, with many footnotes, but I wanted to believe them try to do it, I also do not fall apart for. But also I found fascination in the Musketeers, the Iliad. Les Miserables, Treasure Island, Ivanho, like many others, filled me inside by showing that not everything is beautiful, but sometimes you can earn as I read the philosophy books of my father, he believed in existentialism, and I admire displeased with the thoughts of Nietzsche, Find new gods out of any religion and I became more plausible characters with feelings hate, love, sadness, in other words more humans. I loved the mythology of those cultures, their temples were destroyed at the hands of other men, leaving only traces in some cases written records.

I turn on my phone I see several voice messages and emails, I speak to my father and tell him not think I can go, I just do not make stupid says your mother is worried about you. He's right that I had hit a lot of errors throughout my life, people have called me countless times genius if that were true it would not be such an idiot, would not have made ​​so many mistakes, I would have finished my bachelor's degree with honors, but it was not like I'm a person, if I can be called it that way, like any other flaws and virtues, but I'm not a genius I'm just a bastard with a lot imagination.

I fell in love with a princess and her friends would tell me a dirty dog ​​like me would never be worth it in the end they won, no matter how much work I could never give her what she needed. The second time was a rose that had been abused, try to take care with all my effort, but she decided she still in love with his past, but a couple of months after she start to date with someone who used call my friend. I close my eyes and see that I have no more than fight from what little I have left, the end always you can lose more.

The miles will move forward in my car I still see the sky, looking for answers and finding questions, a gas station coffee is in my company as I write. curves and straight on the road let me see things from multiple perspectives, so hopefully out of life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario