sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

STRS

The stars that shine in the sky are the same for everyone but still for some traces of the past are, for some more are the window to the future, but like all these stars are born and die over time, have a life cycle everything in the universe, pieces of paper that will decompose over the years in which they have forgotten the words written by some writers, fantasy books, written on animal skins or papyrus mythical, everything succumbs time, but often the worst enemy it is man himself.

The longest journey begins with one step, I see the stars to be my guide, I will be willing to see the eyes hades just to find the answers that I need.

Riding through those laid stars in the celestial vault on illusions, seeing how the world changes and people leave out little by little parts of them, disappearing moments of the sight of men, but to do when you have nothing, when the rain has stopped, when it seems that the misfortunes surround you, you can only go on hoping that one day the wind blows in favor men tend to seek comfort zones, some of them just went out to have fun, even this has a m price and if I am paying for that, I have friends who have helped me throughout my life sometimes they have been lost in time and distance, the others are still there, and only some that I can call brothers, those who never betray me or stab me in the spathe, those that I have plenty fingers to count. Them to what they say are not good, stigmatized by the society. But I'm sure I could give my life for them, as they would be best to be able to help.

When the world turns you away
A friend will not say no
There is strength that we all have
It's not the strength we show
"Blood Brothers"- Manowar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario