lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

PTH

In this land where I've lost my compass, where only see shadows and flashes of light which dazzle like the sun itself, blinding as the road is more difficult to move, looking in hidden ways you new ways of living, trying not to look back, doing his best not to repeat the mistakes of my past, seeing that I have made ​​many mistakes, pictures of people who have come to me, as they have come and gone like leaves in the wind like leaves that are carried on wind, some not. Each path is different, it's too late not realizing it, some are easy to find great difficulties in other, sometimes there are no stars to guide you, and reference signals, looking for a place to call home, the time goes on and not return a constant flow without interruption. The Rain and has not stopped but it can always be worse, no matter what I will endeavor be on my way I can do nothing more.

Never thought it would be easy or that would have happy moments. Each decision has consequences, some have more cons than pros, but no matter I have taken my decision, I have wanted to go back, but not an option. The men are marked by their choices and the way in which they face. Every moment will be more difficult each time there will things that tell me I should come back, but I should not, I can not afford it, even you have to walk 18,000 km, I do not care paths have to cross, the parameters have to changes will continue regardless of changes occurring around me, a smile once gave me a false hope, now I see how false they may be the words and I prefer silence as the distance.

Memories are only memories, parts of the human mind that people follow it for a long time or a short one.It could be triggered by smells, tastes, words, songs, sounds, anything from the world around us, creating pain or happiness, in the minds of men.

1 month to destroy me
1 month to get anotherone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario