martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Polet

Moving on n degrees of freedom in all of them and still unable to manipulate time, but allows us to create, manipulate and even predicted a few things, all this thanks to the model, the abstraction that man has come to conceive, but that has not always have been enough to simplify the model to solve it, take it to things we know, to which we are familiar, where we lived, in some cases we have read, or worse just heard. But still we believe, and often we assume we can solve, but life is more complex, you can say you've learned from the past but nothing is as situations change every second, may be similar but there are always changes, you can not find and evaluate parameters to see whether they are adequate or even appear to be near the solution, you have no chance. Time does not forgive people like.

In life, all decisions more difficult are those in which the margin of error is zero, in which there is a change of direction in the course of life, can not turn back. Hating, desiring to be forgetting someone but I always lose, I can not win, I've forgotten how to smile I've forgotten who to be happy as in the past, I'll start from scratch because I've lost everything, and stop believing and stop dreaming, when I had in my hands is gone, all I have left is grief and sadness, I have lived with it so long that nothing else matters, I try to live but just want to die, slowly kills me every moment, every second makes me die why can not I be as strong as I wanted. My hatred made me stand, but now I'm nothing but a dreamer with broken dreams.

Te amo Polet pero al final fue inutil.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario