lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Loneliness

You can be surrounded by people and still be alone, you can talk to thousands of people and feel that the words do not reach you, you can see people and not knowing if they are alive, or is it one that is dead. People who are more dead than alive, dreams that are like glass, pictures of people who are blurring, actions that carry other. Not sure all unsafe, likely to go from one side to another, whether out of his measure. The radio DJ just puts songs of love, songs that do not want to talk about it. I aimlessly road only where I have to be on Friday, killing the music inside, as she did, I wish her ​​happiness, even that I would like to be stronger, one day at a time have to keep going, no I can give up, I rather not do it, but the second razor are broken in my heart that will not stop bleeding, the icy wind tells me I'm still alive even that is only an appearance, the shades devour me like never before had done I can not even think about it I want it. but my silence will be like ice and my words are like the wind invisible to her.

The sun sets on the horizon, I hope to bring me my dinner to continue northbound, now I do not mind my job, I do not care if someone lives or dies, only wish that I no longer hurt, one more night in a hotel, a coffee for the road but a pack of cigarettes that I'm still unopened, the lighter that he had not looked in years is in my pocket, but I do not know what will happen, only to continue my way to find an answer . My wings are broken but that does not stop me from this path will ring and I will shoot my imagination as it always had done.I don not know how many miles I am going to travel today, but it does not matter, I will survive My way, Although the road is more difficult. Live and Die For my DREAMS, Know and ever, Until my life ends.

A beer and a coffee with me today, tomorrow it is not but for now do not need anything else, or less anything I may have.

It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life
"Its my Life" - Bon Jovi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario