martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Maybe

The nights grow longer and the shadows with them, images are mixed in the night, things are not always what they seem, the senses have always been deceived, some people call magic, illusions that are outside the usual perspective, but often not needed to achieve this claptrap, sometimes just words or actions of more simple, but often those dreams come true or so seem. Illusions that destroy the mind and that blind men as beams of men, but also inspire them to new worlds or to show different perspectives.

I have moved forward many times without even looking back, that now is not so hard for me wreck me an illusion, a dream that was only a dream, the shadows of my past or are consuming ever had done, I feel so vulnerable , as long I did not feel. But do not turn away, do not let me, keep me from the wind, and past the point of return. The illusion died as he had to be just a couple of months was necessary words were becoming lies, actions that were not enough, dreams that have become the worst nightmares. I stay alive even so, I have not seen anyone die for lack of love and sere and first I will not give even that ls clouds happen again do not let the sunlight I do not care how many curses fall on me or what people think, live by my statutes and my beliefs. I will not forget because it makes me who I am, no matter how stupid it may seem mo I regret the pain is still great and vast.

My spirit will be of stone and my mind will be strong, no matter I have paid many times by my sins, I am ready to do it again as many times as necessary, that fortune did not smile at all, but one day it would stop raining eventually . I might not watch it, maybe yes, just the time have the answer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario