martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

Travel

I've seen hell and heaven over my life if they exist but I've been through is very similar to what Dante described in his work, not ideas or a clue if I deserved it or not, but it is that marked my life something I've marked me today that I'm several hundred miles apart of where I used to call home, with a phone off and my only connection to the reality the mail from my work. I would not know anything but I can not get away from everything. My journey continues, no matter how many miles I have to travel to find my true path. An old map of the country that gives me notion to the trail I take, I saw a funeral procession passed, people who are sad, but still accompany their sorrows with music, people who accompany the pain of their loss. Dead are more alive than I families show their love for their lost relative, paths that lead toward the cement in the direction where its room will be final.

Roads that had never traveled, and probably will not have to do it again, my Ipod with me, and the same unopened pack of cigarettes of yesterday and coffee roast is my food today, the weather is getting cold and even more so it is not so strong to turn back, draw clouds on the sky when the sun goes down tomorrow morning and will return to perhaps find a route to my next destination, but now the stars will be my company and I will remember for cold I've done this trip.

I have not find answers, but I hope someday to do the right question to find them. But today I'll continue my way to nowhere to find something.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario