sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

9.8° "BrokenHeart"

Nothing else matters to me only, your are the best and the worst thing that ever happened to me I miss you more than you'd like, but still would not be so weak you found a substitute so easy, I Desire hate but I love you so much that is so difficult , I love you but nothing was enough for you, words and deeds was as lies for you I try it so hard I really tried, images of my life with you cross my mind nothing else matters only you, but are now so far that it hurts so much, these so far that the time are just beside you in the chest like daggers, daggers that stick slowly as the images of a life with you, when you made the final decision for both, I feel so sick because they can not have done anything, but in the end nothing more matter, just one that your happiness will not hit me. Birds fly and you're with them a wolf sees only the distance like.

It's just a wolf trying to love a rose

It hurts only when I love as a star, it hurts so much that if this is not love I do not know what really is love, I wish not to be so weak but I know that the distance is the only thing that can save me, or at least like the tale of Oscar Wilde bleeding so slowly so painful. Time will heal me or kill me, but I do not care, I feel so sick but I know what I do not change what happened. My actions were never enough, regardless of how much love you. I am so sick and still do not feel alive, so far from you, so far from my being. A smile to live and another to die alone and in silence. Invisible to the eyes of another person. But seek the road to my happiness or at least is what I would try to do with my heart broken and my body without wings.

A wolf trying to be happy with a rose, something else may not be possible, I try to mourn but the tears do not leave, try to be as hard as I can, but there is no more than an image. But I have the courage to live, until I find someone who is worthy to break my fucking life. but that is my fate that even attempting to fight.

For those who have to die I raise my sword and my dreams.

"Ojala y sea la mujer mas feliz del mundo"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario