sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Time

Time waits for no one, not even the gods.

Days do not come back, memories that are lost over time, faces are forgotten, they become fuzzy images, voices that are no longer, meaning and songs you do not want to hear again. The pain does not disappear, but you know that more is better not to enlarge the wound, solutions can not be applied, chaotic world view, where to say what you feel is wrong, where truth-telling is a fatality, where believing is the worst of all defects, but people do not change, nature tells them seek their well regardless of the other, there are few people who are not even say so otherwise, good Samaritans who are missing in the world those who see the good of others without thinking of themselves, I can not really be like them so that I think that I help the people that I care, they taught me not to think of me because I'm just a point in a painting, but every time I see how futile, disappointed people that protect or with attempts to do so is worst, I always hated the geocentric theory, lecturing causes for pleasure sought to explain the effects likely to arise.

If I am dead or alive does not matter, only the moment in which I live, which was affected by the past, it was modified only in moments, Not only by me but by those who were linked to me

People live and die according to his precepts and beliefs, or is at least what I believe, looking to end their misery, seeking to achieve their wishes, some flying so high that his wings melt and other prefer to be creeping animals. But only a few reach their glory, that makes us feel alive when we reach a goal, although this is very small almost imperceptible to the eyes of others.

Time being an implacable judge who can not cheat, one that governs all beings without exception, one that suffocates his mere presence, which nobody has been able to overcome or is what has been seen. A second older every second, one second not to return, a second left, a moment that still hurts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario