sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Broken

Wishing to escape from a world full of fear, hoping to find a world where the wolf has a happy ending, but do not always get what you want. I have nothing but pain, pain that is huge, I look for an exit but this is a tunnel which no light. He smiled to death as I have always done expecting to see her favor.

I just know I have to fight wherever it is, even the wounds that I have will kill me slowly and agonizingly, not matter while I will try to live as I wished, pain and despair show the true face of people. My silence will be my shield and my pain a sword, the cursed pain that thoughts to be endless.

I want to mourn but my tears do not come out, I smile but I have some reason to do it, just think of it, words and actions were useless dreams died as a summer night, now it is autumn and the north wind accompanies my pain, sweet barley drink that reminds me of the human I am, still only think she will be the happiest woman, no matter how hard she hurts me, I love her even though I knew she never would love me, a love that was never returned, broken dreams, dead illusions and an end that I looked ahead, just as it always has been.

Clouds draw figures in the immensity of sky, all under the same sky, but fortune did not smile at all. Live or what.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario