domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Without you

When you were not the minutes become hours, but now that you have someone else the same minutes are like hours, or Football, or mathematics can take me out of this lethargy that envelops me the pain of a sad reality, the words that came my mouth now are like a needles sticking down in my heart slowly, try to not talk so as not to hurt anybody, I try to watch movies and I can not get the title. I wish the pain that kills what's left of my soul did not mind me the slightest degree, but if I want to write it is a lie, one that will not be true even wanting them. Not a damn tear come out of my eyes, not a word of encouragement from my mouth, I curse my being and yet I can not give, I see people come and go like water. Now I am alone in a cafés where nobody knows me, an espresso coffee is my only company, long time is painful enough, minutes damn minutes.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

"Here without you" - 3 Doors Down

Minutes that are part of a time in which people live, love, hate and feel. I see as night falls over the city, people are leaving the streets, not like tonight will not know if today will get some sleep, perhaps as yesterday night that my fucking cursed be my cell phone is off for the third day I do not really want to hear from anyone, just want to stop even thinking about it a little in you. Look for a site where I can belong, a place where the minutes are minutes where my life is just a break, now I do not want to find salvation if necessary I'll be the same demon to find the answers I need, hold me to death many times as is necessary. I'm just a dreamer with broken dreams and a broken heart.

In life I've failed,
for years I've wailed.
Frozen in time... left behind...
The rapture of grief is all to find...
The rapture of grief is all!

Behind the shadow of life the lost hopes are grieving.
I seek the night and hope to find love...
So I drown in the silence of lifes short eternity.
The tears fills the void in my heart astray...

Embrace me now, delightful ease!
Give me a world of wonderous peace!
Calm the desperate scream in my heart!

"Death come near me" - Draconian

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario