miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Sick

The one who is her boyfriend now, he use to call him my friend, it hurts but is no the first time and This time I want to die, inside me is only hate against my feelings, my eyes are full of blood I can not cry, I want to do it I really want. Every moment I want to fight, I want to kill, always trying to suppress me, but I am not a good person, this time is one of the worst I need to control myself.

Deleting my pain, stiffness and depleting my wishes my thirst for blood, I'm sick I feel an emptiness and felt not long ago, but who cares if she's happy is the only thing we care simepre the two, now seal my silence and my pain. Why not worth pursuing as well, live and die as I am, I will not change for someone else if not for myself, but letting go of control fails to restrict my instincts and follow them no matter the price because my heart is broken and someone spat on his remains. But what else could be expected, many times only are games and a point of honor for most, if not a test of my strength but I'm tired I do not care nearly blind and my wax wings melted. But not even Poseidon and Helios will destroy me

I'm so sick, so sick of what I feel, but I can not do anything, not if I drown in this dark and end up being what I fear most. Not what my fututo except that physical death is on the do not know when or how and I'm not interested in the least

I wish her well because I love it. But their happiness does not want to see that it would die a slow and agonizing.

Never ever talk, never ever smile
Knowing that my life won't be the same
Never ever touch, never ever feel
I will never hear you call my name…again

In my dreams I see, see you come to me; a memory of times of old
Waking up, I realize Hell's as cool as ice
and the touch of sin did get me in
Nothing burns like the cold
"Never, ever" - HammerFall

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario