jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

TTraveler 3 "18 hours"

I have more than 4 days since I started this journey, I have seen people come and go along the roads and highways, knowing people who had never heard some of them forgotten by God, where as close to the civility is a phone for all the people. Even so people will offer their help and are hospitable to many and asked that so far from my home or perhaps one of the people I met, I told them I travel alone to find myself and forget, I've been in more than one bar Listen to music that when alone or with my friends never have heard people wonder why he did not smile, I tell them I have no reason that's why I'm traveling. Gentlemen which double or triple my age invited me to their houses, gave me drink and eat, even offered to stay in their homes. They talk to me that the worst evil of men is the love, tell me to overcome the evil that afflicts me it is the reason why I travel, without saying a word they knew what was happening, we shared his drink and told me their stories, sang songs and told me stories in which men's lives were worth no more than his honor. I saw old photographs that showed me pictures of the past, images that their children and grandchildren might not see again, the men had destroyed so much, but there were still places untouched, pristine mountains, rivers dry cliffs. That drew the horizon that seemed to free animals from the unexplored eagles and vultures looking for prey. I've seen so many things that have been etched in my mind, things that I hope to have the opportunity to contemplate.

The miles are moving forward on this journey and I have 18 hours to get to my class and I'm missing over 500 miles on roads that are passable but I do not regret having made this trip, I have not found what I sought, nor the answers I need, but the stars who were hiding in the city have given me peace of my mind, the cold has clarified my ideas may not make the best decision, but I have no regrets, will assume the consequences of my acts, that's my way of living.

18 hours to see an idiot who believes God and my classmates, and some fun with them, drinking some beers and prepare my exposition of Saturday, but If I were dead or still alive. I do not care, go ahead while I can move into the world of the living.

Losers try to put us down it's just another day
I got no money or big house just got life
I don't like to save it's more fun to spend
If you like metal you're my friend
And that bike out in the yard well that's my wife
Don't try to understand me my family never will
Had to punch my teacher out now he's chilled
I might stay in school or die in prison
Either way it's my decision one more beer and heavy metal
And I'm just fine
"Return of the Warlord" - Manowar

Ridi, Pagliaccio,
sul tuo amore infranto!
Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario