domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

Justified

Nights lengthen with the days, dreams that are the words of subconscious even talk to me about her but I can not give in to them, I wish her best and she said she was happy I hope it stays that way, words that still hurt like daggers in shoveling but I have to keep going straight, the world does not stop, keep turning and you can not lose. A world that cries for the wounds we have made a world that will not pardon the men for whom nothing is enough, words and more words in which an explanation is given, actions are trying to be justified to prove that they are appropriate, seeking to believe that there will not exist consequences of them. But no, there are always consequences although there will always want to see them, but ignore them they always reach us.

Today I'm alone I look around to see that the books do not speak but still fabulous stories you have, they shows the reasons why things are true showing giving the paths to create, centuries in which thousands of ideas has written many have been lost at the hands of other men have endured, knowledge today is open to most eyes, but even so there are restrictions and there are people who are jealous of it. there are libraries that still remain closed and banned books say that it is not allowed mass production, legends that lie in the power of the same or beliefs of what is written to change the world in which we live, people that say what you should do and they even think about governing this world still want to have control over the lives of men. Once someone tell me "Knowledge will make us free," maybe it would not give us freedom, but give us the freedom to choice using the intellect and will make us accountable for our actions.

Maybe today I'm lost but I'll find my way among men. I am not going break my code again, once was enough for me many years ago, fighting for my dreams and open doors that I can, help the way I was help. FREE YOUR MIND.

Original Version

Recitar! Mentre preso dal delirio,
non so più quel che dico,
e quel che faccio!
Eppur è d'uopo, sforzati!
Bah! sei tu forse un uom?
Tu se' Pagliaccio!

Vesti la giubba,
e la faccia infarina.
La gente paga, e rider vuole qua.
E se Arlecchin t'invola Colombina,
ridi, Pagliaccio, e ognun applaudirà!
Tramuta in lazzi lo spasmo ed il pianto
in una smorfia il singhiozzo e 'l dolor, Ah!

Ridi, Pagliaccio,
sul tuo amore infranto!
Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!

English version

Act! While in delirium,
I no longer know what I say,
or what I do!
And yet it's necessary... make an effort!
Bah! Are you not a man?
You are a clown!

Put on your costume,
powder your face.
The people pay to be here, and they want to laugh.
And if Harlequin shall steal your Columbina,
laugh, clown, so the crowd will cheer!
Turn your distress and tears into jest,
your pain and sobbing into a funny face – Ah!

Laugh, clown,
at your broken love!
Laugh at the grief that poisons your heart!

"Vesti la Giubba (Pagliacci)" - Ruggiero Leoncavallo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario