jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Travel "Desert"

It's two hours or so of my destination go to my parents' house to take a bath and relax. Take the bus I'm too tired to drive and the highway will not forgive I see my friends and maybe drink a few beers but this still takes time, I'm tired as it was not long ago I adapt to what my eyes show me now, but decide to spend time with me, a battle has been won but the war continues, one that is called life. I have lost many battles and won some few, but I learned more from my losses I've learned to concentrate on myself, but that does not mean that I like losing. I seek not a paradise or be the hero of the story, I have seen with sorrow that the actions that are made in good faith only bring pain.

The road has been my faithful company the desert detour my trip and saw sales of wild animals, saw persons going north looking to fulfill their dreams, travelers leaving their families often lose more than they earn, moored to cross the border outlaws of the law of a country that became of immigrants fearing for his life not only to border police if not nature as well as of human traffickers.

The desert sky allowed me to see clearer than I can see in the city, enough with the humid climate of the Gulf, or the forest that is north of my city, the gods who created this world could not make it more wonderful, only if they really exist, but we have destroyed men, I remember as a child had rabbits near the house of my parents now there are only houses and more houses. As has been changed. But the desert is almost indomitable, that the sand always claimed his place and eventually win. I saw the stars as long ago not to even a line that seemed interminable, a line that does not forgive I'm told, but I have Defeat it for now, at least

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario