martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

Fall

Words are like magic, images bifurcated, with several changes of perspective and focus, things that go against reality and against the usual, people that look at the photo that makes this image special, things that are unexpected, no matter what comes, no matter if the world ends in an instant are no images that are engraved in my mind, some painful, others more happy, but both are part of my life, sunsets, sunrises, rainy days, storms, frost, every day I lived have been different, I could say I've had days in which death is better, but I do not regret the decisions that I made were the right to my view at that time, maybe today will not disappear, but I do not care I bear all the consequences, the responsibility is the most important of the men and take their actions and how are you affect those around them. I do not think you worth of men is in the amount of gold that men possess or the number of mens under his control, but is the value that they assume their actions and the consequences of them.

The memories are painful but do not kill, words are like bullets but not killed, I keep getting these injuries throughout my life but I wanted to in the future will not affect me much. Today I fight like my last day waiting to be worthy of Valhala and so will every moment of my life, if I can win if the odds are 40:1 or 1,000,000:1, no glory if there is no suffering if not thus there would be many heroes like Theseus, Gilgamesh, Beowulf, Quetzalcoatl, Cuchulain and many more, but there are more common and even more men cowards, traitors and villains are often more memorable than the heroes. But they are only stories that inspire and give important values ​​that have lost or forgotten over the years.

Here to the blaze
I wander
Through this black night
I ponder
The edge of our mighty swords
Did clash
Fallen by our axes
Helmets smashed

Glory and fame
Blood is our name
Souls full of thunder
Hearts of steel
Killers of men
Of warriors friend
Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers
To the end...

One day too
I may fall
I will enter Odin's Hall
I will die sword in hand
My name and my deeds will
Scorch the land

"The sons of Odin" - Manowar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario