sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

Fables

The beer no longer tastes the same, the music the same is not heard, nor the people seem to be people, and I know I am, the hours pass and the questions arise. Why have I returned? What do I want?, What do I need? Is there fairy tales? so that if the wolves have to die forever. Wolves can win will be taken to oblivion, but I have not seen a wolf that has no spirit of survival, my heart still beats and I'm still alive or at least that's what I seem, I have lived in a world full of hypocrisy, lies and false promises, I have shown the true face of those who were saying and what my friends became my enemies, I look for questions and answers between fallacies, one last time one last smile is what I always find, create dreams of nightmares, fears and live among the chaos, I shall not go ahead, why do not I have to come back, not to be with. I lost a lot to turn back.

Win, lose are the two sides of a coin that always throw in every action we take, sometimes we can load the coin, as many lucky lucky not deny us smile, fables tried to teach us through their stories many times satirical, always helping you do good in a world where that word is overvalued and it sounds like a lie.

Foxes are more cunning than crows, wolves lambs succumb, greedy children who overcome witches, and girls with a red cape that devour their grandmothers and are killed by the wolf. The weighted Sirera love over revenge, Bears eat girls with curls of gold. All stories changed over time to be enjoyed by all, brought to the picture tube, and reflected in millions of bullets or digitalized by the most advanced computers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario