martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Travel "Sun"

The hours are passing, I have no fixed course, maybe I have ever wanted, I see no matter how many people I see are still people some good some bad not for me to judge that I am not better than them, ranging from a to and fro like ants, following orders was assigned to them or is it just customary to, and I can not live that way. I have no home to come back, my path will be difficult, but I do not care try again no matter how many times I have born to be free and die in this way, the mileage on my car still running, passing vehicles my side no matter who I am. I stop at a bar and no one asks me who I am or where I came, the road is my only company as well as the music played on my player, the wind on my face and the sun behind me, nothing more I care, a sandwich and a beer was my breakfast today and maybe everything you eat until you stop to stop to dinner, do not look for anything or expect anything, time will decide which will be my fate, I will fight to fulfill my dreams, will travel until you believe it is necessary, now 500 miles tomorrow who knows, do not look impressive wonders big cities or monuments, on my way I just want what he gets will gain, people who knows you and places to stay and see my mind to the music I hear.

Maiden, Manowar, Sabaton, Draconian, Blutengel, Kamelot, Iced and many more will be my soundtrack, to mark my path and my memories, solo guitar, bass and drums rumbled in my speakers, the sky covered my steps and just see me go, I need no glory, no treasures, seek only peace that can only be found within oneself.

Science in which he had found no answers today that gives me more questions and new problems, demonstrating a new path one should never forget that it is the discipline Constance, maybe the most difficult one I have travel that has no end, at least clear.

Smiles from strangers who give me hope and shows that the world is not shit, Is not like everyone wants something that is not a hypocritical smile that can save the day with someone, but sometimes it's more than that, can give life, a life that often seems to lose. Miles safety going on my way to the mountains to hide my steps until you see the sea, but this is far, nobody said the road would be easy, but swim is impossible unless one believes it or need it. The men put their own barriers, have created their own demons, I am no exception my demons I keep me one, but that's a price I'm willing to paid. If I being cursed by my actions so whatever, but that will not succumb to it, maybe is not yet the right time to do so.

If the sun sets today, maybe tomorrow will not appear again, but my life will continue even that there is only darkness, light a torch in order to be on my way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario