miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

Travel "Sea"

I'm in a city that is considered one of the most dangerous of my country, I'm watching as the sky is covered with clouds seems that a storm is coming I'm told the locals, winter makes its presence here at the north my country, I'm a few miles to go to the United States but I have no desire, the sea hits the coast and I'm with a couple of bottles of beer watching the vastness of the gulf, I never liked the sea, I always considered me a terrestrial creature, but I respect its vastness, its power and the beasts that govern it, almost 3 / 4 covered by the world, with sites that are so deep chasms in which gods can rest Cthulhu, even so he has given life to my country through fishing and now through hydrocarbons such as oil. I ask for more beer and seafood to eat, do not envy all the gods at the moment, but I am still more dead than alive, this trip showed me that world goes over 600 miles I have traveled this day I have only seen the immensity of the sea and looking for a hotel. Tomorrow I'll try to find answers to questions not yet know, now I do not think or just want to forget the first time, I hope that the clouds cry all the tears from my eyes could not leave, that the waves wash my pain and the wind remove all penalties in the spirit I'm trying to stifle.

A couple of books and my computer are my company, the world keeps rolling, the stakes are still high and very low probabilities, the music is tattooed on my hatred to the rhythm of Kamelot, Sir Ivanhoe must have been the soundtrack to the best metal bands of our times, for its fair, which would not give to find Rowena and Rebecca, but it's only a book that was written over 7 or 8 centuries after the English romanticism of the Victorian age where duels to the death were allowed and the honor was not a currency. Today I would like to see what would happen to these rules and in my beloved country. How low dead men opened these circumstances women had few amazed by such actions. But today all that is stored in history, friendship is often overvalued and honor among friends is often forgotten.

I Will seek an honorable death, although say they that there is no honor in the dead, live by my principles and continue to believe that there is honor, I will make the sacrifices, as needed. If today I die in this town without law as it is called does not interest me in the least. Live until the last second as I wanted. Alive or dead I will still be a bastard an outlaws of what is now believed to be correct.

The truth is the soul of the honest, the lie is the one of the coward, the betrayal is for miserable ones. Neither death is able to forgive them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario