martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Dream

"Deep into that Darkness peering, long
I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal
ever dared to dream before."
- Edgar Allan Poe

The dreams are the words of others but think subconscious is where the gods Procurement Information, as the angels, like the demons, many beliefs have been drawn away from them, which are visions of the future and images of the distant past. Not what their true meaning, but to me are images that draws our mind about something that even some, of something that has not yet come true, and when they are made or lost hope in them is when they say a dream of death. But no I do not care if it's true or not, is what I believe. I have always believed that dreams and can become a reality, but also nightmares, there are many times when it seems that we are living in one. In an endless void that absorbs us, one that seems to be no way out until we are able to kill this nightmare, but equally there are times when the most beautiful dreams become terrible and agonizing the nightmares, which resembles death according to my perspective . Future Dreams infamous unlikely, errors that are repeated over and over again, which it seems that the only solution is death itself.

As a child and taught to embrace death and never fear, because it was all I had insurance, or wealth, or possessions, or fame could lead me to the grave. Let me just remind my loved ones, always deferred, perhaps having read much but I always saw that he had names engraved in history, even that their deaths were subhuman, Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier died on the Shearing, but his name remains on the science to all eternity, Julius Caesar assassinated by Brutus back even by his nephew wanted a dishonorable death enough, but remains in the story and not be lost until the men die, that's my dream die and that my name will endure 2000 years may not like Julius Caesar and live to fulfill it. I do not mind dying or being betrayed by those who call themselves my friends, because I will always have real friends, True friends.

"Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul."
-Nelson Mandela

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola niño Roldán!!! Espero q t acuerdes d mi... He tratado d dar contigo desde meses atrás pero sin éxito alguno, espero q al leer este msj me respondas... Jackie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. x cierto, t dejo mi correo... xfa escribeme!!!

    cuevastheone@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar