domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

vengeance

Dead on the inside screaming for revenge, seeking not do it, trying not to think about it, watching the seconds go on the clock in the room, trying to engage the mind in other activities, try not to think, the blood boils and the eyes are injected the adrenaline out through the pores, only think of destruction. I need solitude is not to make more mistakes or realize revenge. I walked to try to relax many step was and still could not clear my mind went back to walk and walk for hours one step at a time, but today the heart is not only a hateful stone, a stone that does not want to return to love, nights only bring dreams that now are nothing but bloody nightmares, only bring more pain to a soul that has known many times. but today it hurts, but today is great, life hurts, life is so painful is life. There are happy moments and you have to cherish, because they do not know if you may someday will return.

The nights are long and the days get shorter, words come and go, but only true friends stay, craps betray you, now I do not want to fight that fear poderme not control, I'm in a bar watching, I do not care a lot. But today I do not want to kill or do not want to destroy that may not stop me, alcohol continues to grow in my veins and still not increase my lethargy 129 600 seconds and still do not think of anything else other than curses. The ice melts my bourbon is the fourth to beg a cup of coffee this side with the rest of my dinner. Today I died, as did many moons ago, but I will remain in the living matter once more until I find my final destination, today I die back to sleep again. But you pay a whole day, I'm still paying for mistakes I made. I hope one day to cover that debt.

Am I mad
I feel so void and cold
Who can tell
Who holds the stories untold

Tired and trembling
I am descending
Will I have to stay here and live this life again

"Karma" - Kamelot

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario