sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

Curse

Damn loneliness that shows the true face of things blasphemous images of people who are not worth people who show their faces as the harpies are, damn damn word expressions of contempt and arrogance things happen really things you can do damn words blaspheme and still can not express what I feel the alcoholics who always reassured me today has no effect, the songs that made me feel peace now are only notes that carry hatred in my being. Today I curse the gods and all the immortal curse per day more to love, to love even the damned sorry, I curse it kills me today and it was never returned, but still hurts. Today curse, hoping not to curse tomorrow, my silence has killed and today I just do not want to kill anyone. Tomorrow, who knows, in a few hours either, but today I curse what always inspired me, the moon and the epic odes that always made me into the right Thinking that I could succeed, to say the damn truth help me, I'm tired of h the lies, now I'm tired of me. Today I want to rest today I want to forget first time.

Never betray, not to be betrayed was what I was taught but today I can see that they were lying, today I see that words alone were useless and vain, as her claims, today no longer believe, and I'm not sorry because I finally saw what I did not want to see.

Cursed words, damn sentences and damn phrases. Today I see do not peace, today I see do not hope. If I die today I just want to see the doors of the necropolis, today I see the gods of death in the eye and ask why they had not taken my life. And I will endeavor to make them feel and pain I feel now, I will make their immortal lives are the worst of evils. For now I will be the villain that never rests.

Today I curse Wishing to do not do it tomorrow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario