lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Time out

Sometimes it is to win or lose, sometimes you can only wait in the time go slower, there are people who are worthwhile and some not, like everything in life is due to see a certain perspective, not everything is black bad, nor good white, if not perhaps racial segregation would have been better, but it is not, in most religions say that god's eyes, perhaps they are right, the day yesterday while in town my mother heard someone say that only whites could be angels, because black people would be like fly, a comment that my view is unpleasant, but maybe I'm the most discriminating of all my family, my pear the traitors are but nothing, not even the right to be a cell or bacterium. I'm not a good person I've never been and perhaps never can be. Have few friends less than enemies, have lived according to what I think is right, I regret nothing like, learning to live with the consequences of my actions. I want no I have to live that way, now I am on my own exile see that the world is not gray, and that wind is so strong, now fight to the last moment of my life.

Do not expect to see Valhalla, either heaven or nirvana, nor desire, could not be with such good people, I am not worthy of them, but neither want to be, I will make what I believe is right, neither heaven nor hell I seek my prey no matter where they are all in due time, perhaps follow the example of Monte Cristo, but only time and god knows the unlink, in my life I have closed several chapters now closing another , to begin writing a new one. Life and death just call us, being the only thing I've definitely have to kill or die, but no matter.

For now the battle was lost and perhaps the war, but everything has pressures and sometimes paid in this life or another, but always paid and I will be to see when that is.

Hey listen don't you let them get your mind
Fill your brain with orders and that's not right.
They're playing at a game that draws you closer
Till you're living in a world that's ruled by fear.
Always takin' baby out that's o.k.
What they're givin' maybe it's out of phase with me.
Told you one you're never gonna win the race
Same old no tomorrow kicked in the face.
We are screaming, screaming for vengeance
The world is a manacled place.
"Screaming for vengeance" - Judas Priest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario