domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Holiday

There has always been stories that promote friendship and love as they approach this time, but when the months progress, these words are forgotten, I prefer to ignore the hypocrisy and ignore these days, my family is very religious, always tried to follow his footsteps I led the church since childhood and even went to Catholic schools where I taught and tried to show all religion re-front, all we got was to understand why I did not like. I sought to find reasons to understand God, but so science has shown me, not looking for demons or angels, but if I find one I like to inquire of hundreds of things, if they offered me a favor as they did with Faust for 24 years, would ask the same knowledge.

I would like to know why the angels are so stylized and so bizarre demons, demons that are images of the old gods or the ills that afflict humans, but I did not do very interesting, commanding legions, leading to pests humans, making them agonizing, avoiding repentance, prolonging their pain. But why are the demons? Really necessary or is it just a way of justifying the actions of men, assuming they were designed for them, even in some cases possessed by them. Or is it the fear of hell and the demons that men act in good faith, the punishment is more dreaded than the reward, I have no idea if there is hell is waiting for me.

In my country they say that to break the piñata original seven peaks, representing evil and each peak is a cardinal sin, lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride., By destroying the piñata fall gifts of God, originally fruit, this served to evangelize the native Mexicans were trying to make things familiar to his old habit, tried to make their gods were demons. but even this did not help much that the Mexican is very superstitious and the saints is almost like gods. On these dates are held many of these customs in which the famous inn on an excuse to get drunk and trying to forget the sorrows that overwhelming their souls.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario