miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Movie

Not long ago I was teaching, but I had several problems when wanting, expecting more than what was necessary according to the institution. Most likely, the mistake was mine, wanting me to change the method that was used, you may want more than they could obtain, ho saw two movies that had not seen in a while a "Scent of a Woman" with Al Pacino and the other "Finding Forrester" Sir Sean Connery, were two films that came to inspire me greatly throughout my academic life, which has now started again, but I always believed that the honor and good faith were important, but I was very naive, but well I still am, but I think it's bad because in a way of life, the speech of Lt Colonel Frank Slade at the end of the movie inspired me since I was a child to see that movie as well that all the bad words spoken by him, only put an excerpt from the full but you can find it in Scent of a Woman Quotes

"I'm not finished! As I came in here, I heard those words, "Cradle of Leadership". Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here. It has fallen. Makers of men, Creators of leaders. Be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong. I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew. But I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee. It's a valuable future. Believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you."

- Lt. Col. Frank Slade

I was never one of the favorite professors always said that I thought and never believed they were gods to me were mere mortals who mastered a subject, good or that was what I believed I was lucky that my house had many books and did not understand something if you looked in encyclopedias, if it was so I asked my parents, or when my mom worked in a library was looking there, I never liked to stay with and I do not doubt accordant with knowing how to do things by a method I've always been a bit lazy and I have sought to make the most simple hoes, with the advent of the Internet I had access to more information, I wanted my students to be self-taught but only brought me problems with the leaders of the faculty and even the institute's director, I have nothing to regret that it was good for me regard I considerate that sometimes in this country ask to people to think is bad is like a crime, the university where I study found the students' objective was to get fired teachers who demanded of them, but then why do not we want to call us third world country.

I hope that over time people want to learn more on their own and believe in less teachers who believe that gods. I hope so teachers do not meet in the mastery.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario