viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Travel "Rest"

The words of congratulations today were pleasant, even so there is always light in all darkness, she wrote the words that were painful, but I could not wait any longer, was what she thought I deserved in the end everyone does what he thinks is right.

The road was spared today, maybe next time not be so lucky, but seeing the lights and beams of light pass was fun to see how the other vehicle disappeared behind me, the speed intoxicated me like a child with new toy, a message stopped me, but the response impulse to follow me, the arrogance of someone who believes higher.

Gasoline was down, the speed increases but the adrenaline was still the same, try to travel a measured, but it was useless, had won a battle and it would not change. Even his fighting words today as I always have done if I die, I am going to die being what I am.

Today I rest for my mind has worked hard, beers with my friends helped me to think what I am, I find a true friend where I did not expect, now I must find peace in dreams send me by Morpheus if it does not just want to rest. since the war started, but now I know myself. My blood is still hot but now I expect that the gods smiled for the first time in a long time.

2059 miles have passed since I started my journey. But this night the travel start an end again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario