viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

Dark

In the darkness night I will be waiting for a star. I close my eyes waiting to the sunrise, but is just a dream a dream without end at least a happy one, believe is the act of trust with not expects. Listen one song tattooed in my brain, a felling of emptiness, loneliness and fear. Without knowing its origin, a calling from something or someone, maybe is only the chaos of my brain

Ideas from different perspectives to the same problem, different viewpoint that may cloud the real issue. Things that make the world be in different colors than the real one. One goodbye to fact, one hello to fiction, waiting to know the right answer, probably no one that satisfies me.

For my bad there are no easy way out to the doubt. But that make the live funny and interesting, to obtain the best prize you need to suffer at least is the only form I Know.

Live and die for your dreams. When a dream dies is because it becomes true or the realty kill it. In the dark place of my mind there is no pain, is only the memory of a story that didn't end. In the dark I imagine you, sometimes a different universe, often just a smile.

Not kingdom is worth than the freedom, There is no a real live without free will, I not going to become a slave of the past because I want a future with a rose.


The darkness just give me the opportunity to find the light.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario