domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Back

I dream of chaos and destruction, nothing else is making me happy I can not live some interesting stories, comedies and happy stories are far from being nice to me. As she said that I feel is my curse, pain is my destiny, you should not feel, because they make me who I am, giving me Loneliness more than anyone has given me.

As Achilles had to decide if I was going to war, would have a short but intense life and immortal glory, and if he stayed in his house would have a long life and quiet. We all have to make decisions, sometimes your dreams and your happiness take different paths and there are people that help you decide what is right, thank you arrived at the right time to show me that there are things impossible to me. But now I must not look back in a couple of days I leave the city to try to make my dreams to forget the garbage, I can not forget even if you want, and I wanted to do, but the past will never leave you, no I regret that I felt for her was real or at least on my part. But I must not turn back that could regret and is not suitable.

At the end of the day everyone will die and will live as long. I want to be .... and not what I want or what I want.

I am sick because I can not deny my destiny. Maybe it's time to accept it and look at the fact I can not win in certain scenes, that this play does not allow me to improvise in certain parts, at least I can choose the soundtrack.

Dreams turn into nightmares and vice versa. No matter who fight for them while I may. I can not win impossible battles.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario