jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

AN

I've been searching for you
for so long
My life's been sacrificed
I've been longing for truth
And now I have found
all that in you
Like an Angel - Yngwie Malmsteen

I will protect the smile of her face and fight against mills that have form of giants I have found you and I do not want to lost you. The moon is always there, like the past it always come back. This will not be easy, but I am sure it is worth, If the sky is the limit, I prefer to burn with the caresses of the sun, I will made the dreams true, and the nightmares die, I will cross the Tartarus for you.

I love you even if you think it is impossible, you have released this poor bastard of his chains, society do not care Only You. Because I ENJOY to be with my rose, And I will fight to be with her

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario