miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

28911

Words like razor across my thoughts, which again has never believed hear less from someone that said that said like me, things that hurt more than the wounds of the body, one that does not heal with time. The unstoppable time that makes the second pass slower prolonging the agony of a lost soul or a bastard in life that do not plan to stop fighting, to seek a new dream as yours have been destroyed, and can not be restored. Dreams that went on the air, like a lament of a man condemned to death.

A song to die slowly and others more to fight, Who will win? despair or stupidity. I do not know what the hell to do, looking for a new dream in the ashes of the old ones, a faint light on a starless night, halfway between people who never have met me and I do not know each had never seen streets looking for a sign, something give me an idea that which now lack. A funete of inspiration, an idea to free my mind, something that will not look back, an oasis in a desert of uncertainty and doubt.

Embraces me to death waiting for his favor, knowing that they let me go to the site you want to be a promise ties me, destroys me a dream, although it has been destroyed by the one who helped me to create it, one should dream of be forgotten, as the old chest of a broken covenant, by which hiceron, shattered hopes and forgotten by those who said the word surrender was not in her dictionary.

I could not do anything, just the destiny to which I hate, which I can not get away which could not overcome. A song to remember who I am and a shot of whiskey will never forget. Because today is a good day to die as any other.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario