viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

e

I dream with demons ans ghosts that fill my mind, creating new images full of colors and shadows I hug a faint source of light, nothing else matter, one word could save me. Maybe is just an illusion of a far away world, The gods have given their verdict. I will not give them the taste of my fall, my war and my destiny are only mine, the nightmares are part of my life and a part of me, I learn how to live with my own demons, my own passion, and desire, wishing a good ending an impossible ending for the story of a bastard.

You see anger, sadness, satisfaction, and mockery in my eyes, I remember my past, my friends, my thirst for revenge and my destiny. I think where I come from and where I do not want to go, I try my best to change the script, but it seems an epic task, You can not believe in my words, because they may not be possible for you. A Rose and a wolf appears to be impossible in your world and mine is just a dream that can not come true. It seems that this story had an ending before it start.

One song to remember you one song to forget how I am, one cup to my pain and another one to kill my hope, Because hope is my great enemy,

O Death, come near me,
save me from this empty, cold world!
O Life, you have killed me,
so spare me from this could of misery

Death,Come near me - Draconian

Today is a good day to die as everyday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario