domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Mirage

My dreams are just illusion in an ocean of facts, A mirage in the night. The words can kill a dream or create millions of them, but one smile can be an Armageddon for me or bring me to live again, I want ot see you laugh at least one time for me, maybe is impossible you are still in love with him and I am just your friend just a good friend, But I am now your boyfriend at least is in what both believe.

I want to be a superhero for you but it seems It can not be, every time I feel away from you, even if you say is false, I fight because is the only way I know, NEVER to retreat, NEVER to Surrender. This live is not easy I have more losses than wins, There is no glory without suffering, and a battle without scars

My nature is different or maybe is just a mirage and I am the greatest humanist of all of them, trying to change the world for the sake of the humankind, Or maybe i am just a predator in a world full of carrion feeders, and sheep's. Trying to make things in the right way, with my principles even if they are the ones of a dead man.

In a world full of death and desperation there are still Roses full of live and hope.

There are images in my head of a different world, full of shadows, perhaps the place to which I belong, My sweet hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario