miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Smile

One smile could kill me in this faint world. It gives me a illusion, and hope that damn hope that kills slowly with the accuracy of a arrow and the strength of ax. A smile that gives false hope, time is unforgiving, incorruptible, unstoppable, and without mercy, do not expect anyone, I expected a loss with what is called hope. Saying things you can not make true, giving hope where there is only sadness and despair, a poison so slow and painful. That makes death is the most expected present, the most wanted.

Death is not so bad compared to the agony of knowing an answer that you did not want to know. I want to forget, I mean that everything is fine but I hate to lying, no more than I hate my actions in my past. Nothing is changing the play is incorruptible, no matter how I try, how much I want to be with her.

There are battles that you can not win, not as long as conditions do not change, the fate is done and I can not win. Time is running and I can not make it go slower, and opportunities are disappearing one by one, without mercy.

A smile makes me feel alive for a few moments and slowly killing me. Because it was must be the story of a bastard, I need to pay for my sins. I can not have a happy ending at least not in this story.

If you would tell me that I was someone
then for a second I would think
just like I would try to consider
how it would feel to know

I have to get on with this
it's a decision for tonight
out to look for chances
it is murder of my mind

I am nothing - Katatonia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario