viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

6

One special number for me nothing is changing the Rose is always beautiful. I need to fight nothing can be easy for me, even us. You give me strength, I want to be a poet, to write the most beautiful verses,but I am not one. I know love you, but it does not matter if you do not believe in a future, I am just an asshole If Ithink this would be easy you are afraid of I do not what.

I wish I could make a difference, but sometimes it seems impossible, And smile cn kill me and give me some banal hope, I do not want a kingdom,, money or even glory, I only need you, You give me more happiness than I had for six years.

I m not the chosen one, is not my the desire or want I want to be, I am just a bastard who is in love with a Rose Wishing to touch their thorns, getting drunk with it is fragrance. Wanting to know what is lie for us.

What I feel for you I can not hide, my shy girl, But be a wolf is hard I always want to follow my instincts, and cry for the moon and continue my journey but I want to be with you even if it means losing something No matter what price I have to pay for her I'll do, Because neither the gods will stop me to make you happy or proud.

In the silence of the darkness when all are fast asleep
I live inside a dream calling to your spirit
As a sail calls the wind, hear the angels sing

Far beyond the sun across the western sky
Reach into the blackness find a silver line
In a voice I whisper a candle in the night
We'll carry all our dreams in a single beam of light

Close your eyes, look into the dream
Winds of change will winds of fortune bring

Mater of the Wind - Manowar

6
4
6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario