domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2011

Afraid

I die three times in my life the first time when I lost my little sister, my mother was devastated I lost faith in me, the second one when my best friend die, I lost my God, the third one was when I broke-up with my princess with her six years ago, That time I lost the smile and the almost everything I used to have but.

I am not afraid to DIE, I afraid to do not have a life.

I am not afraid to LOSE, I afraid to do not make my best.

I am not afraid to be an ASSHOLE, I afraid to do not have Dreams

I am not afraid to make a WRONG decision, I afraid regret my action

I am not afraid GOD, I am afraid to find one.

I am not afraid to be WITH YOU I afraid to do not be the best option you have.

Day by day, I will try to be the best man I can BE, I will fight every day as if it were the last of them, one war each day, one battle each moment.

I am ready to sacrifice myself to make dreams true.

Because today is a good day to die as every day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario