sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Free

The defeat does not matter because I was in the budget, time lost is time and not just go back. She said this is no time when I adeacuado said my life was adequate continuing hope is the worst of the evils that Pandora release. Fighting for my dreams because I am free to die but not to live, that to live is subject to the rules of society, which imports live systems bitter as she said, do not mind being happy if it puts a necklace around my neck.

Live and die like a lone wolf, I can not be a good person and do not even try. I want a new gutter in which the main character does not matter, I do not care about the other characters, the path will be tortuous, obsucuro and perhaps without a clear finish. But who cares as long as I can have fun while I can be who I am, nothing else matters, I will not stop, no longer has to do it again, do not stop by gods, demons, mortal or immortal, even for them.

The world keeps turning not matter what happens, the wolves will continue to be the enemy of humans, no one knows the future but some things can be predicted by the models, often only need extra posing the problem and the initial conditions. I would say that luck does not exist but, but I have the bad one. At least in some chores and I do not have lived as she said, unable to bitter smile. Today I can laugh do not know why maybe it's resignation or maybe I can not hold more hope in the end does not matter. I cared for her and blew it, do not always get what you want. But you have to live with that fact.

I will not surrender among the gods, today or ever. Because today is a good day to die as any other.

Live and die for your dreams because if you do you will regret all your life and you can never say you were free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario