jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

S

City lights obscure the stars, utopian dreams in chaotic world full of false prophets and new gods, where reality and imagination become science to fulfill the dreams of humanity, creation or devices that seem useless in the eyes of the masses, with men who do not receive the recognition in life, sometimes it is lost in oblivion, in the ink and paper.

Images of a world full of life or death, where chaos prevails on the order sought by men who want to establish laws to restrict the beasts that live within them, forcing to forget the instincts and only reinforce the logic and reason. Forgetting the origin of it, the essence of man. A world where to say what you feel is a mistake to think outside of his approach a crime.

I embrace my instincts trying to survive, I seek answers from the ashes of a tortured past, trying to see my errors keeping more questions than replies, I look for a miracle without believing in divinities. I build castles in the clouds that disappear in the wind, wishing I could be with someone, wishing I could win. I try to get away from my humanity but returned to it over time as being in cycle, in a labyrinth from which no exit. A minotaur maze without , a labyrinth where one is confronted by his greatest enemy oneself a maze called Mind, as chaotic, unknown and irreverent.

Seeking answers where there are no lights and shadows that rule is the only place where I am welcome there even learn to enjoy what you are but always want to change something that is the nature of the beasts, there's instincts have called the decision to listen or follow the path it has set.

Hey you rotting in your alcoholic shell
Banging on the walls of your intoxicated mind
Do you ever wonder why you were left alone
As your heart grew colder and finally turned to stone

Did I punish you for dreaming?
Did I break your heart and leave you crying?
Do you ever dream of escaping...
Don't you ever dream of escaping?

Forgotten Hopes - Anathema

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario