lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

When

When dreams become nightmares, I laugh at the feelings of loneliness, never alone that are always with me, my friends. To die in a dream or living in a nightmare? Was there always my dilemma. Now I enjoy my destiny, I see the stars and the clouds looking for inspiration, looking for a new story, a new story or just enjoying math. Live to die for sure only what I have, if I die today or tomorrow that matters, it only matters what I did.

One day I dreamed of a different world, but I can not change mine, my dreams are my inspiration fuerzame allow me to fight, let me live that I lost hope and faith. The world is only a ecenario world in which I can play, the autumn looks, the wind is against and is never fun I've had things easy, but worth it. No matter if I can be happy as people have fun while you can conceive nothing else matters.

When the world spits in your face Smile sarcastically, there is no better way of doing things. I can not even pay, I have to prove that all his words were false. That dreams can be true, that my wings would melt but not without first touching the stars, no matter what you have to lose I will not surrender. I've lost a Rose and a Star, I do not mind the rest.

My ancient dreams are now my worst nightmares, not always what was good in the past is good now, but you can always learn from it, you can not trust everything you see because these are illusions, as false as the hope of a dead man.

Although dream and not quitting because that's all I have left.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario