miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Drms

I live in a dream waiting the sunrise, knowing the true of the night expecting the unexpected, waiting to kiss the madness and huge the insanity. In this world full of questions and the humans searching the answers. There are problems that have persisted for centuries. Request that have not been done, One kiss could kill or make free. But two words can change the fate of a men one is "Freddom" and the other is "love".

The Freedom guve you the chance of choose what you want, but also is a great responsibility because your decisions have repercussion in the environment.

Love is so complicated at least for me, in my case is a pure felling that implais y¿that you are ready to sacrifice everything for other person or idea, is passion, desire, madness, but it could be sometimes hate. The love can become hate and vice versa because hate is love the suffering of the other one. And the love is hate the suffering of the love one.

My dreams are like opium, they make me fly and she make return to this world, I do not want to lose you too but I am afraid of the silence, of your past, of your insecurity, but also i love that you are so fascinating for me you can make happy in seconds, and make worry in less. there is no glory without the suffering. And I really want to be with you.

Way to long I've tried to be
What I could never be
For too long you've rolled the dice...
Superhero - Edguy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario