sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Dreams

I want to dream a better world in a different time with you without of scars but the reality is different the dream can be true they are imagines, ideas an emotions of a our mind. We don not need to fall sleep to have them, but is better to have magic of Morpheus The SANDMAN I am an addict to his dream powder. Is my defect and my merit try to imagine a thousand solution for a problem, I can make it to easy or to complicated but I hate to follow the rules except my own ones. I like her a lot she is my Kryptonite and is very funny for me. Try to fight my own desire, she was hurt, but the dreams can be true. but as the dreams the nightmares too. And i am willing to fight my own demons for her. Because I really care to sacrifice myself

When the stars lose their fire,
and night steals the morning away,
forever and a day,
i will stay
i will staying with you,

Sacrifice - Symphony X

ANd I have only one question. How to be with someone partially blinded?
I try to make my live normally but is imposible at least untill I find a Cornea or the bleeding succes. The world keep turning.

But the dreams could be true.

Beacuse Reallity is a Dream, Death is the Wake-up Call.

And I wiil try to construct the best Dream for her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario