lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Patience

If you ask me a live I give you the eternity. I know what is a broken heart I know who deep can be a scar. Because I know that empty feeling and living whit it, is a pain that can not be measured. The time is just time we give it a measure. But sometimes go so slow. You are one of the best thing I ever had, I know he hurt you and you still love him. It does not matter the enemy immortal or human I will fight against him for you my dear rose, I am not afraid of him. The only one how can stop me is you with three single words "Leave me alone".

The night surround everything but the dawn always come sometimes in a couple of hours sometimes in months.Rain cannot be forever. And I will wait for you if you want. I do not want a better person or a worst one I want you whit all my heart to be correct whit my brain. I want to be a superhero for you or at least an antihero. You are so important for me. More than you believe.

Why so long, so confusing?
Why does growing up hurt so bad?
We seek and we get lost
we get found and go again
and I don't know what's gonna be...
"Save me" - Edguy

I want to be everything you expect from me. Because I do not want to stop this felling that I have for you. At least not without fighting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario