miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Shadow

I am dreamer in the penumbra, listening music and reading books, waiting for you, knowing that you are never going to come.

The shadows are like the air they are always in the world sometimes are small and sometimes sightless, but they are there. the sun can not cover everything. The person can not win always is just probability, they are just experiments because we can not control all the variables in the universe, that is the principle of chaos, the world is in a state of stability for the most people for me is in chaos is very funny because of that you can not control anything without restriction in the situation we need to suppose something always we need to suppose, we need to believe in something a god, or gods, and for me my friend I can trust blindly in them. Maybe is a defect.

Light and shadows, they are no contradiction they need each other like the love and the hate, The black and the white. We can not live without shadows and we can not live in their forever. But at least I can try enjoying the madness and the suffering fighting against my own demons and imagine new worlds. Full of Light and darks where the illusion can be truth and reality is just a a manifold of the world. But always I need to wake up and return to the reality and this world were the light try to rules ant lest what the world believe



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario