domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

Eternity

The glory is forever the life is nothing just a glint of time, live every day a instant in the eternity waiting for the scars of time the flash of a star explosion far away in the deep space, far away from you. Destroying my illusion because is necessary break my own illusion is my fate written in the sky with the clouds of my dreams. I hope to watch the light again The eternity is for the people whoe preacj¿h the religion of my parents to find God, I dint know wath the hell is that fight every day form my dreams is the only form that I know .I am not waiting to live one day after this if this is the last one it could be good or not.

The eternity implies loneliness for me.

The eternity implies the knowledge and experience.

But eternity implies pain the most grater of all the pains in the world...

Day after day the world is changing for my bad or for my good it does not matter because I live for existences, to enjoy the pain, the happiness and all the damn feelings.

I hope to find the end soon to nullify the pain that I have accumulated in my live that pai that i love and enjoy.

Because the world keeps turning. I hope not forever it would be so boring.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario