domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

You

Like is enjoy.

Love is suffer.

I chose the second one because I am ready to lost everything for you in a war the are only two sides. the winners and the losers. in the human relationship is the same the are no middle points in this subject when you love, Is so different when you only like,

O Death, come near me!
Be the one for me, be the one who stays.
My rivers are frozen, and mischosen,
and the shadows around me sickens my heart.

"Death come near me" - Draconian

The pain is grater that anything else, is like die in live

"And the hope will die
When the curtains fall
And silence the pain"

"Hope" - Swallow the sun.

I love you more than anything but I can not fight a tank whit a fly. But I really love and I am ready to lost everything for you You made me happy for longer than I have been in six years

5 seconds are enough for me

Because love is to suffer the loneliness of thought. Especially when someone else is there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario