sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

V \rigtharrow CH

The time is close now, the end is near
My walk through the valley, trails of fear
I feel empty, my penance overdue,
I guess it's too late now to be with you
I'm extremely frightened of what will surely be
I sold myself, the death of me
I know you can't forgive me I know I'm on my own,
I've betrayed you I walk alone

What exactly is the meaning of this
Just pawns in your twisted game
Severe pain for the lie I'm livin'
For a love I never could betray

"Question in Heaven" - Iced Earth

Not every pain kills,sometimes it make you stronger than anything, I will wait until is necessary, waiting to create the hell on earth.

Revenge should be taken cold, as beer. To those who offend me without reason, I ignore them, but who betrays me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario