miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

H

Alcohol runs through my veins, several days without sleep well, empty word that I do not want to hear, confused, difficult choices to take, actions who will be able to bring consequences that modify the behavior of people, even so I'm not as strong even so I am not so weak, it seems the end is near, but the stars shine never stop as long as I live, now death knocks at the door of my house as I always have people who are worth no other I think if necessary to end their suffering, or may be so magnanimous who able to forgive their lives, do not know, so many times I've been about to do it before, I knew that it was wrong, but now I t seems as coherent , kill the traitors, annihilate the shit, but I wonder what if this time I can not stop. The Blood Of my Enemies.

The chaos rules my mind, science is the only thing that make me consecrated, I still walk among the living even if I Die a long time ago, in this my exile eventually I wake, I'll have to find another place to belong, but for now I am alive, for a moment I can be surrender in to my desires, not as it will last, you really only gods who rules this world are those who can know that, but I don't have to follow its precepts, In my way through dark and difficult who this is universe, that every one who chooses how to live their lives and sometimes death, but in the end the words are only words, word that gone with the wind, despair with paper or a click that can erase forever . And other nations are created but are gone h only few names that have the opportunity to trasender time, heroes, thinkers, tyrants, treason always gives more than honor the pride I have often heard that the good die before, perhaps good faith by others for their stupidity, but who knows what my destiny but will try to make this last, will try to make this not die with my ancestry.

The music makes sense "I do not care if you are death or alive", but as the song said Alice Copper, "It would Have Been easy to die", but that's nothing, today is another day and so the fate may say what the price you will have to pay, what is the price I'll have to pay.

The hell out and I'm ready to see it, is the Stygian river or tartrate will be waiting there and seeketh my enemies for their esntaca ahcer there as pleasant, to be a stay that never can remember, maybe it is I who make the earth a hell for them. today I can control my thirst for revenge, tomorrow I do not know.

Welcome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario