sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Solitude

Another year, a few more days that matters, time is fickle and life goes on. Time teaches you and takes away all succumb to its power, there is no god or demon who knows about it, time will make their own, nothing, just nothing to stay, or will be an endless cycle, how many thousands of million, how many billions of humans have succumbed to the time compared to eternity, every day is a new battle we must fight, every day there is the possibility of dying, I've lived long enough and may live longer but only time will sabra, 26 thousand years or more simply I know I will not be a happy end, but what interests me live as long as I can wish, a smile or a curse, a sarcasm, the coldness of the ice, everything has a price, nothing is always an advantage or everything is always a defect.

But I have to live what is necessary, I may sum in the dark as I must have been in or out of it, may still looking for a place to belong, a place in which to feel at home, but now I'm in the place which I used to call home, today I feel as a foreigner, I will continue looking, I have to keep fighting, by the way I have chosen is the one I create myself to be among the mountains or speed, whatever the path have to take I will do my best to do.

I long for my time to come
death means just life

"Soltitude" - Candlemass

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario