jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

So

Walking between humans and listening their voices, like whispers in the northern wind, their words are just that my brain explode with images of my past, my soul is screaming for vengeance, I am not fear of the dark becasue I am looking for a rainbow, maybe is just shade but for me the swwetwater is just a lake of tears, in my falling world, but I am broke in to pieces, with a guitar solo in my ears, the music fills me with pain and paision, but this is not the end of me, because I am a metal Machine, full of hate, the forgive is divine and the vengance is mine, I curse the love for you, Fall deeper and deeper, Don't forget what you have done, The words have been spoken may the gods be on my side, maybe not, I Believe in miracles because life is not one, then is a curse, the worst of them. But I born to walk against the wind, in the city who I used call home, where the winds blows all day and the night is always cold, now in my exile, I miss that more than anything, that winds that runs free, that runs wild.

Here where the sun shining and fill the city with light, here where I cannot sleep because my dreams become nightmares, nightmares that used to be dreams, the heat fills my brain, and the beer is the only answer. But I am ready to die, because Life is whatever you make it. Die to defend our principles, our belives, always will be my desire and that is my way, that is my life. Glory to the brave, and the worst of the pains to the the traitors, the honorless dead to them. even if I am the executor, After all I am not afraid of dying. It does not matter if there is a good or a lot of them, or if I have a room in hell, it will be the place I belong.

It offended no-one. No - it simply appears
to me to be discourteous to... to wear
the symbol of a deity long dead.
My ancestors tried to find it. And to open
the door that seperates us from our Creator.

But you need no doors to find God.
If you believe....

Believe?! If you believe you are...gullible.
Can you look around this world and believe
in the goodness of a god who rules it?
Famine, Pestilence, War, Disease and Death!
They rule this world.

There is also love and life and hope.

Very little hope I assure you. No. If a god
of love and life ever did exist...he is long
since dead. Someone...something rules in his
place.

"And When He Falleth"-Theatre Of Tragedy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario