jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

M22N

The sirens make their voices heard, which leads me to a state where time stands still, where the pain is minimized, a place where I feel alive, although my body does not go into a trance parenterally, that clouds my thinking allows me to re-imagine and dream, the songs still sound and the oo alabras roden I seem to disappear, and it makes a slight hum that puerde in time. Fractals that my mind creates dreams that seem dead ideas, imagnes of my past, some have cloudy ue over time, others are more present regardless of the passage of time. My eternal one of which I falls in love with me which I betray, by which I cursed myself, but it was a price I was willing to pay and probably can never stop.

Damn sirens that lead me to my past, damned ghosts do not let me rest. I love the moon more than the widow herself, why I lost my smile it was just for the moon, it was a little price to pay for her, which I have been to be dying slowly, the Moon which I betrays, who I never ceased to love, today only wish her ​​well, as this poor bastard that hurt her does not deserve more than an endless agony.

I was never a hero as she wanted, only it was a wolf howling at the moon a wolf that could never reach it, the silver color that marks the beginning and so the final, 3 days were enough to die three days took me to the agony, a tender lamb was the tool of my betrayal, sacrifice a lamb which for my sake, who play around a game where both lose, a game where no one could do well, not wrapped in a wicked fire, but ultimately she could leave, not without injury, but could leave, I still play to the beat of those flames, I'm still there.

Cursed, still in love with the moon still howling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario