lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Irais

Whenever my world is darker, you always show up it so long as I'm about to wake up fully appear, always save me, do not know why, but there are always, your words, they have avoided many things. Even knowing that the darkness around me you've always been there, I never promised you anything you can not comply, your words are water in the desert where I live, words that wash the blood from my hands, even that is not worthy thereof. You make me saved more times than I can pay you in this life and many more of I may have.


I've had more enemies than friends, friends who now are but memories but you've passed the time, others stabbed in the back, but that's what I thought was better, everyone follows his principles, but as I have always thought everything has a price, everything has a beginning and an end, because nothing is forever, I always told you not to have come to suffer if not enjoy, do not know if it's true but I wish that were true only for her smile always, to be happy, I never cared much about my fate, but she deserves to be happy because she is noble, a person of the few that I can respect and admire for her integrity.

Thanks for everything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario